If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Balancing nursing and the festive period - #WeNurses
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/5257
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeNurses firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeNurses using #WeNurses
Christmas and New Year is a busy time for everyone but many people get to enjoy some festive downtime however for nurses work goes on! Juggling festive activities and responsibilities and shifts can make for one exhausting and stressful Christmas period. This tweetchat aims to explore some the festive period from a nursing perspective and ask the following questions:
- Are you on duty of off duty this Christmas?
- How do you negotiate a Christmas off duty you are not happy with?
- What does Christmas look like in your clinical area? How do you make it special for the people we care for and colleagues?
- How do you balance Christmas shopping, parties, family time and shifts?
- How do you find time for yourself and practice self- compassion over the Christmas period?
- What are you top tricks and tips for getting through the Christmas period as a nurse?