If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Should vaccinations be mandatory? - #WeNurses
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/5389
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeNurses email@example.com false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeNurses using #WeNursesThis chat is guest hosted by @NursingConvos @EllzSummary
This tweetchat is based on the Nursing Conversations Conversation Starter "Should vaccinations be mandatory prior to starting school?" written by Ellen Nicholson - which you can read HERE
Some of the questions we will be exploring during this tweetchat are:
- Why are vaccinations important?
- What are the reasons for people declining vaccinations?
- Should vaccinations be mandatory? Should sanctions be applied to people who aren't vaccinated .. eg children who aren't vaccination should not be allowed to enter the school system?
- What are the dangers of imposing sanctions on unvaccinated people?
- What is our role, as nurses, in ensuring people are able to make informed choices re vaccinations?