If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Leadership in nursing - #WeNurses
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/5700
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeNurses firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeNurses using #WeNurses
As a background to this tweetchat please listen to Anthony Sawn’s podcast with Paul Jebb on Leadership HERE
In the podcast Paul and Anthony talk about their leadership journeys and what leadership means to them as nurses. This tweetchat will explore what leadership means to us and how we can all be leaders regardless of our job role in nursing:
Below are some proposed questions for the tweetchat:
- What does leadership mean to you?
- How have you stepped up and been a leader in your role as a nurse?
- How have you stepped back and become a follower in your role as a nurse and why are followers as important as leaders?
- What hinders us as nurses to take up leadership?
- What enables us as nurses to be leaders?
- What’s your favourite leadership quote / words of wisdom ?