If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Learning environment in care homes, for Care Home Week - #WeCNs
Visit: https://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/5789
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - https://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? https://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeCommNurses firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeCommNurses using #WeCNsThis chat is guest hosted by @janeeedouglas
The 27th of June to the 3rd July is Care home week organised by Championing Social Care
We want to celebrate this week and chat about the practice learning environment in care homes, welcoming practicing nurses in care homes, students training in them, and those educating both roles.
Please come along and we will explore the following:
- What skill have you learned that you feel are transferable across all settings?
- Are there skills or experiences you have gained here that you haven't in any other setting?
- What do you find most interesting about role of the nurse in the care home setting?
- Is the care home environment somewhere you would like to work in the future?
- What have you enjoyed most about working with the team? What standards inform your practice in care homes?
If you've not joined a tweetchat before here's how:
Using a hashtag (#) like #WeCNs allows us to use a Twitter feature that shows everyone the tweets that contain it, this allows us to chat with people that we don't follow, yet, enabling the ability for us to chat together on Twitter.
- To see the chat click (or search) for #WeCNs on Twitter
- Look out for questions and others' responses that interest you
- To join in, add #WeNurses to your tweets
Do join in, your views, ideas and shared experience adds real value to others on the chat.
Picture Credit: Championing Social Care