If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
The NHS - what would you do? - #WeNurses
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/4065
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeNurses firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeNurses using #WeNurses
There has been lots of talk lately that soon the NHS will reach the grand old age of 70 , with #NHS70 gaining momentum and articles such asthe ones below are popping up in preparation of the celebration of the NHS:
- Project marks 70 years of the NHS with peoples stories of the service - The Guardian
- As NHS approaches 70 it is time to unleash the potential of innovation to transform patient care, says Simon Stevens - NHS England
- NHS 70: Celebrating 70 years of the NHS - NHS England
Set up in 1948 the vision of a free at point of access health service for all was truly aspirational:
Now at the age of (almost) 70 the NHS is perhaps in need of some TLC itself. With an ageing population, cuts on resources, not enough nurses, Brexit, low morale in places and some of the most challenging times we have ever seen the NHS is perhaps facing some serious health issues. Some might say the prognosis is poor but there are many dedicated healthcare professionals who are fighting to keep the NHS alive and fit for purpose.
With this in mind perhaps now is the time to think about how we can take care of the NHS, what should be in our NHS Care Plan? This WeNurses discussion aims to explore some of the following:
- What makes the NHS special?
- Why do we need to be concerned about the future of the NHS ?
- What should the NHS's care plan look like moving forward ?
- If you were Secretary of State for Health what would be on your "to do" list to support the NHS ?
- What should the NHS to look like in another 70 years time?
- What one thing would help you to care for the NHS?