If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Image interpretation - #WeAHPs
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-details/4120
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeAHPs firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeAHPs using #WeAHPsThis chat is guest hosted by @XrayNick @DonnaDimond
Are you involved in Image Interpretation in clinical practice?
Are you a radiographer, sonographer or other AHP looking to develop your expertise?
In this chat we will discuss how the different roles compare and the place of image interpretation in improving service delivery, care pathways and patient experience.
We will also explore what’s new in the ImageInterpretation e-LfH programme and invite your views:
1. Awareness – Have you heard of the Image Interpretatione-learning for healthcare programme? Who uses the Image Interpretation programme? Who do you think the Image Interpretation programmeis for? What do you think of the content?
2. Access – How and when do you access the-learning? Do you use it to improve patient care? Can you give an example of how you have applied the learning to your practice?
3. Navigation – is it easy to find materials int he Image Interpretation programme? Did you know there is content in MRI, CT, ultrasound, Cardiac, Neuro intervention and other modalities? Is there anything missing? How can the programme be improved?
4. Barriers – how can we encourage more people to use the materials? Would you recommend the content to a colleague? If you don’t use the content, why not? Do you use another resource instead/as well? Do you have time for CPD?
5. CPD – do you use the programme to improve your own knowledge/for CPD? Have you used it as a teaching tool? Is e-LfH mentioned in appraisals? Would you include Image interpretation certificates as evidence in a HCPC audit? How would you do this?
Our expert panel:
Gill Harrison https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Biography/4038
Nick Woznitza https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Biography/1982
Donna Dimond https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Biography/5295
Louise Coleman https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Biography/5121